Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm in someones dreams...

H1 got a diary from her Puncha. She is so exited about writing in it that she was conjuring up all sorts of things to write. Unfortunately, nothing exiting seems to be happening, but who else better provide material for her than yours truly?

H1 was being rather rude to me so I sent her off to her room to cool down. After a while Hubby went over and had a chat with her and explained why she was sent to her room and asked her to apologize to me.

H1 reluctantly came over and said, "I am sorry Ammi." After giving me a hug she explodes, "But I am still going to write in my diary that you are my worst nightmare!"

Hubby took her back to her room to explain that writing nasty things in diaries might not be the way to go :)

6 comments:

  1. i'm beginning to like H1 more and more. she seems like a real feisty one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Oh dear, not entirely sure she learned her lesson, but she IS funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H1 sounds like a pill!
    how interesting life must be for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, wait till she learns about blogging! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear.... I can't help admiring you Su... I could never handle something like that!

    ReplyDelete