...I've been too lazy to update this blog :(
- So, my one year old had a teensy weensy teeny tiny party to celebrate her birthday. I almost feel guilty that I didn't do the crazy elaborate celebration I had for her sister. A pool part with about 50 people. But we used the money we would have spent on a crazy party to help a solder who needed funds for an operation, so I feel glad. I mean H1 doesn't remember her first b'day. It was more of a celebration for me than her, so I think H2 will forgive me later in life.
- H2 walks about a bit now... extremely unsteady, but she does seem to prefer standing and walking to sitting and crawling. When the phone rings, she holds her palms upto her ear as if she has a phone in her hand, it's sooo cute that I want to squeeze her every time.
- We went off to a hotel for a couple of days and realized that we haven't been on a holiday for so long when H1 started jumping on the bed exclaiming, 'Oh! I am soooo happy. I am sooooo very happy to be on holiday' ;)
- I had to leave the two kids without me for the first time ever when I had to go on a two day work related workshop. I was a little concerned about H2 because she still breast feeds in the night. I was so happy that both the kids had handled the separation well. H2 did cling to me the whole of the next day when I came back though.
- I am madly in love with a vampire. Seriously! There I was snickering at all the teen hype about the Twilight series and was putting off reading the books because I just didn't want to get on the bandwagon. Boy! Was I wrong. Read Twilight and now I am in the middle of New Moon. Bought all the movies, but I don't want to watch them till I finish the books. I want an Edward...I do...Sorry hubby honey, I love you madly as ever...but I do wish you'd turn into a vampire ;)
So, what have you been up to lately?