Thursday, December 8, 2011

We are Back!!!

Wow! Eight whole months without visiting my blog!!! Sad, sad, sad!!

I'm not going to make any excuses. Even I don't know why I kept away. Why have I returned? Just like I was compelled to start the blog when H1 was about two because of all the interesting things she said and did, now H2 has started doing the same! I just HAVE to keep a record of them in case I forget.....

Ah! My H2....We call her the clown. She makes us laugh so much! And she is SUCH a con artist that it amazes us that such a tiny brain can think up such clever excuses, but she does it with such charm and cuteness, she'll get away with murder!

My H1? She is slowly becoming very lady like. Much less trouble. Oh I wish I could hold back time so my babies don't grow up so fast! H1 will be in grade 3 next year and H2 will start play group! Sigh.....

3 comments: