Thursday, June 28, 2007

Worry Wart

Today my baby went on a Field trip from her day care to the Jurong Bird Park. Now I know why my mother was for ever looking at the time and reciting the time table of the trip and for ever saying "I wonder what they are doing now", when ever one of us went on a school trip. Because, I feel like doing the same. When you entrust your kids with someone other than your self, all the horror stories splash before your eyes...of kids getting lost, kids getting hurt....

So dear teacher,

Please look after my baby well....
Don't let her wonder off alone....
Don't let her fall down....
Don't let her get hurt in any way....
Don't let her get dehydrated....
Don't let a stranger talk to her....
Don't let a bird peck her!....

Please let her come back to me all safe and sound, full of stories of how much fun she had, what she saw, how annoying some of the other kids were, and how she would like to do it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment