Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool

Yesterday while trying to get Hooty ready for school, I told her, “It’s April Fool’s Day today,” just to carry on a conversation. So she asked me what it was and I told her that people tried to play jokes and make each other laugh on this day.

She immediately started tickling me and tried to make me laugh!

I think the whole April Fool’s Day thing left an impression on her as she had tried to make Hubby laugh by tickling him and going “Boo!” when he was not looking.

So Hubby had tried to explain to her that it’s not exactly that kind of tricks people play, but they sometimes might do or say something silly. Hooty had immediately attempted to make Hubby laugh by saying something ‘silly’ – “Gabadabaduba goobadoopagiba gobbygabbydoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment