Friday, March 9, 2007

Baby Songstress

Whenever Hubby would sing to H1, she would answer him appropriately with her own version of the song. Mind you, all this is done to perfect tune.

I'll give you a few examples:

(1)
Hubby: "Have I told you lately that I love you..."
Baby: "I love you toooooooo..."
Hubby: "Oh Darling...I'm telling you now..."
Baby : "Oh Thaathithi..I'm telling you now..."

(2)
While giving H1 her evening wash;
Hubby: "When I kiss you like this..."
Baby : "When you wash me like this..."
Hubby: "And when I hold you like this...."
Baby : "And when you put water like this..."

The list goes on. Unfortunately I can't seem to recall any at this moment. But it really amazes us the way she readily comes up with an appropriate verse at the blink of an eye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the song bird..she is a darln...Hope i'll get a chance of seeing her soon. I really enjoy this blog Sue, Well done & keep updating.... :)

    ReplyDelete