Thursday, January 4, 2007

Oopsy, I did a Poopsy!

When I went to pick H1 up from daycare last Wednesday, the teacher came up to me and said with a crinkled up face "H1 passed a motion on the floor today!"
I felt like going through the floor my self, I tell you!

This is something she has not done since the day she started using the toilet properly, so I was very surprised. At home when the need arises, she just starts running towards the toilet, while pulling down her underwear, while chanting "I wanna poo, I wanna poo!".

When gently questioned she said "I told teacher I wanna poo". So my theory is that the teacher was too busy to hear and H1 was in too much of a hurry!

Both Hubby and I didn't want to make a big deal of it but just to remind her what to do, before bedtime we played a question and answer game.

Q: "What do you do when you want to pee?"
A: "Say I wanna pee and run to the toilet!" (And we all would go Yeeeeeeeeei!!!"
Q" "What do you do when you want to poo?"
A: "Say I wanna poo and run to the toilet!" (Yeeeeeeeeeei!)

I am anyway going to keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment